Missing Megan

I think of her first thing in the morning and last thing before I go to bed at night.  We meet regularly and I feel much better after a visit with her.  We had planned to meet the week Gerry and I were on vacation but we had to reschedule.  Unfortunately, between her schedule and my schedule, we won't be able to get together again until next week.

I am finding it hard to get going in the morning since it's been so long since we got together.  It takes me longer to get ready because nothing seems to look right.  At night when I am getting ready for bed, sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder how in the world I could have gone through the day looking so terrible.  Really, it's true.

Some mornings I try little tricks to try and make myself look and feel better, but nothing seems to help.  I am counting down the days until we can get together next week and I can get back to looking and feeling like myself.

Megan is my hairstylist. I miss her.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I understand where your coming from...hope you see Megan soon...a hat is always nice...

Becky T. Lane said...

One nice thing about long kinky hair - no one notices whether I went to the salon last month, or last year!

Susan said...

I am so there! I have considered shaving it all off, letting it grow out completely gray--and then I reconsider...sigh. I will call for an appointment this week.