The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ March 24th Edition

Have you heard of the The Simple Woman's Daybook ? I've seen entries on a few blogs of late and decided to join this morning.

I am thankful for....my husband who blesses me every day.

From the kitchen....a pot of ham and vegetable soup in the slow cooker.

I am wearing....black dress pants anda sweater

I am readng...Jodi Picoult's latest

I am hoping...that they fix my computer quickly at work today.

I am creating...memoir stories.

I am hearing....the clack of my keyboard.

Around the house...it's quiet. Gerry is having devotions, and I'm sure the dogs are curled up next to him.

One of my favorite things....is that first sip of coffee in the morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week....work, work, and work.

Here is a picture I am sharing with you...(it HAD to be a baby picture!)

9 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

My friend is giving me Jodi's latest book this week! I love her stuff!

Melissa Amateis said...

Awww, love the picture. So precious!

Kathryn Magendie said...

That photo makes me smile....so sweet.

Angie Ledbetter said...

Two beauties visiting a third? :)

JD/ Jill said...

Linda, thank you for posting on your blog today about the Simple Woman's Daybook, I had never heard of it before, took a quick peek and then bookmarked the site to look at later when I have more time...TFS

Pat's Place said...

That is nice. I will look it up!

Anonymous said...

Dear Linda,
Thanks for posting about the Simple Woman's Daybook. I didn't know about it, but will look into it further when I have time.

Anonymous said...

Very nice link. And baby is adorable and getting big!

Christy Woolum said...

What a lovely list. I better get my name on the list at the library for Jodi's new book. I hope the computer is fixed at work also.