We're here!

We made it! On Sunday we stopped and I was able to have a brief, but wonderful, visit with my BFF before we carried on. After a night spent in a very snowy town, we continued on with the journey. We drove through lots of snow, but the roads were good. I must say, I really don't miss living somewhere where there is snow.
Yesterday afternoon we finally arrived in Calgary where our children and grandchildren live. We spent the afternoon with Laurinda and Makiya, and and dinner with them when Gord arrived home. Makiya is as bee-au-tiful as ever. Perhaps even moreso than when I saw her last!
Off to another wonderful day snuggling babies.

5 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Such an alert little beauty! Have a blast, Linda.

Anonymous said...

She is precious!! I love my grandson so much...but I can't wait to have a granddaughter (God willing). Have a wonderful time.

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Enjoy

Terri Tiffany said...

Enjoy and enjoy and savor those kisses!

Carmen said...

Look at that beautiful red hair! Such a precious little bundle.