I am starting to see subtle signs that winter is on it's way out and we're getting ready to usher in a new season.
Here are a few things I've observed over the past few weeks that have me thinking "Spring"!
1. A flock of geese flying north
2. Robins in the trees at work
3. My daffodils are up
4. The other day when I was in my sewing room I heard the honking of geese
5. They were power washing the garden supply area at Fred Meyer the other day
6. It's still light when I leave work these days
7. I opened the sun roof in my car one sunny day
Are you thinking "Spring"?