Book Review - The Unbreakable Child



I have just reviewed Kimmi's book for Story Circle Book Reviews.

If you haven't read her book yet, you're missing out on a story of strength, faith, and character that will inspire you to rise above whatever hardships you may face in your own lives.

I encourage you to check it out.

P.S. Guess who is one of the newest Editors for Story Circle Book Reviews! It's a dream come true! If you are looking for something good to read, take a look at our site where you will find a wide variety of books written for, by, and about women.

3 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Kim's book and the strength that comes off each page! Congrats on your new position, Editor Lady. :)

Karen Harrington said...

I just ordered this book and I'm looking forward to it! Off to check out your review. :)

beebee said...

Hi Linda,
I had no idea you are so talented - writing and editing. Well done!