We interrupt this blog.....

....to bring you some information on a great offer.

Matilda Butler and Kendra Bonnett of Womens Memoirs are offering their The [Essential] Women's Memoir Writing Workshop five DVD set at 25% off for friends of Story Circle Network. I am a board member of SCN and if you're my friend you qualify!

If you have any thoughts about writing your on memoir, I encourage you to take advantage of this limited time offer. I've taken a class from Matilda and Kendra and I can personally attest to their skills as teachers and encouragers. The material that they provided in the class that I took through SCN went far above my expectations, and the feedback that I received on my work was invaluable.

I ordered my set last week and received it yesterday. I can't wait to get started!

4 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

How cool is that? Hope we get to hear a report.

Joanne said...

Don't you love it when you're just itching to start writing, when it just has a hold on you and kind of takes over? Enjoy!

Stella Jones said...

I shall look forward to reading your memoirs Linda.
Blessings, Star

Nancy said...

Thanks for the tip!