Happy Birthday, Laurinda!

Thirty-two years ago today, at 11:24 in the morning this sweet little girl was born!
She weighted 9 lbs 12 oz, she had a lot of black hair, and she was the first human being I every saw who shared my DNA.

  
Laurinda is a precious gift;
she is both my daughter and my friend.

Laurinda is a gifted writer, an avid reader, and a creative photographer.

She is an amazing mother.
One of the greatest sources of pride and joy in my life has been watching Laurinda blossom into motherhood.

She is introspective and comfortable with solitude.
I am often blown away by wisdom she shares in posts on her Seasons of Life blog.



Happy Birthday, Laurinda!
I am proud of you in more ways than you could imagine.

3 comments:

Stella Jones said...

Happy Birthday Laurinda! and congratulations to you on raising such a lovely daughter. No wonder you are proud!
Blessings, Star

Technonana said...

Happy Birthday Laurinda!! I love that name!! How very precious and special you are!!
I have tearfilled eyes reading this!!

Karen said...

She is gorgeous and sounds just as sweet. Happy Birthday. I'll check out her blog, too!