It's spring

Today.....

I put on capri pants for the first time this year.

Gerry brought some of the lawn furniture out.

I sat outside on the patio and painted my toenails.

I opened the windows upstairs.

We took the dogs for a walk and planned some changes we want to make in our yard this year.

We drove to the store with the sun roof open.

I had things I should have been doing, but I sat on the patio, raised my face to the sunshine, closed my eyes, and daydreamed.

Praise God....spring has finally sprung!

7 comments:

Michele said...

What beautiful blossoms... Our trees are just beginning to bud... no leaves yet! We're expecting snow this week... I hope our turn is coming soon!!! Enjoy your sunshine!

Kathleen said...

And what could be more important than painting one's toenails, or driving with the sun roof open, when the Lord is so visible in His creation. Spring has sprung. Woohoo!

Kathleen

Beverlydru said...

Spring is my favorite season. It breathes hope and joy.

Melissa Amateis said...

Yay! I'm so glad spring has arrived for you!

Spring and winter are in a face-off here in Nebraska. We've had blizzards and tornadoes and rain and snow. Crazy! I hope spring hurries up and finishes winter off soon.

Deb said...

what a fun day!!!

Terri Tiffany said...

And how warm was it?? I bet you are loving it!!

Pat's Place said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Celebrate!