So......today I am thankful for:
- Despite many staff cuts, pay freezes, no more 401(k) match, more work, fewer people, I am very thankful for my job and ever-so-optimistic that Gerry and I are still on our five-year-plan.
- My new Himalayan blue poppies. I can't wait to see those babies bloom!
- The crack in my windshield. When we went to visit the kids in November our windshield got a huge crack in it, which we repaired when we returned home. Well, during our last trip in March....guess what....another huge crack and multiple dings! We haven't repaired it yet, and so every time I drive I am reminded of our last visit.
- The community of writers and bloggers that I have been acquainted with. I have, and will continue to, learn much from you all!
- My husband, who showed up at my office yesterday with flowers for me! It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow!
- My dental appointment this morning. I will come out of there with bad hair, and that odd dentist-face that seems to happen, but I'm thankful that I have a dentist (and all the staff) who takes such good care of us and who are all so much fun to visit a couple times a year.
- My writing class this afternoon.
I feel better all ready! What are y'all thankful for today?