Conference Day 2 and 3

On Saturday and Sunday the inspiration and encouragement continued. This picture is of the panelists on Sunday's Finding Our Voices Online panel discussion, moderated by yours truly. The discussion and questions flowed and even though I was on the panel, I found that I learned things from these incredible blogging friends of mine.  If you have not yet had an opportunity to check out their blogs, please do!  They are Nita Lou Bryant, Judy M Miller, Becky Lane, Kara Flathouse, Rhonda Esakov, and technical guru extraordinaire Becca Taylor.

I learned a lot about writing, publishing, and myself at this conference; I disovered a new tribe of like-minded, encouraging, talented women; and I made new friends.  I'll be sharing more in upcoming posts.  Right now I feel a tad overwhelmed with all of it and I wish I had some down-time to process it all. 

Story Circle Network is an incredible organization made up of many hard working and talented women.  Join us if you haven't already!!

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Sometimes the greatest benefit of gatherings of this sort is the energized motivation they bring to any initiative. No doubt you'll return will fuel for many a story crafting session!

Blessings, & safe travels,
Kathleen

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Oh Linda,

I so would've loved to have attended this.

It looks inspiring and I am sure it revved up your mental engine.

Love,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Terri Tiffany said...

I'm glad you are having such fun! I know it will grow you as a writer even more!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda!

It was wonderful! I'm still saoking it all in as well. Are your getting rested?

Judy

Linda Hoye said...

Kathleen - You're right, I am energized and motivated to write right now!
Sharon - Think 2012!
Terri - It was an incredible conference. Always room for another one next time:-)
Judy - Rest? I really wish I would have taken a day off after the conference to process everything. I'm back in the groove and haven't even unpacked yet! Hope you're surviving the snow alright.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Sounds like a great time of learning and fellowship! Such take-away value with these experiences. May God continue to bless the work of your hands and heart as you pen it for his glory.

peace~elaine