Blog award

I received a blog award from Angie over at Gumbo Writer. Thanks Angie!

Premio-Dardas: "This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

The rules of the road are as follows:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to (15) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.

I'm not sure I can do this part, because I think most of my bloggy buddies already have received this award, but I'll do my best to find some worthy recipients later today.

I'm off running this morning...have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Patty H. said...

Congrats on the award and happy late birthday!!

Angie Ledbetter said...

Yay!

Kathryn Magendie said...

Congrats ! :)

Joanne said...

Congrats to a much-deserved recipient! Enjoy your day.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com